Sabine, Graphic Designer, has been living in Ulm, Baden-Wuertemberg, Germany for the last 5 years. Monday, September 5th was quite enjoyable for her:
- Getting kicked out of bed by purring Moritz. He is hungry and get’s breakfast first (0.50 €)
- Picking up the Südwest Presse from the front door step (1.21 €) .
- Poking around in the small ads while eating a slice of fresh bread with big smear of Nutella and sipping OJ (2.50 €)
- Streetcar to the office in Soeflingen (0.83 €)
- Creating 5 new buttons for the new feature of the company’s online logistics platform
- Cooking Maultaschen which someone got from the Butcher down the street. Boiled softly for 10 min in bouillon with french parsley, served with butter-roasted breadcrumbs (2.50 €)
- Meeting 2 friends after work for rock climbing in Blautal (sharing the ride roundtrip 2 €)
- Mastering the route Alter Haken which she had been fighting with for a couple of weeks
- After all this climbing and countless mosquito bites a hearty dinner is necessary: Relaxing in the Beer garden of Barfuesser Brewery in Neu-Ulm: , Barfüßer Weiße (3,10 €) and Haxe mit Kartoffelsalat und Semmelknödel (11,50 €)
- Walking back home a little tipsy
- Helping to put away stuff her boyfriend had bought today at the supermarket: Toilet paper (16 rolls 3.99 €) and Beer (crate with 20 bottles 10.99 €)
- Apartment rent will be paid automatically via scheduled payment at end of the month (15 €)
That’s 54.12 € ($74.95), too many mosquito bites and likely very sore muscles for the next couple of days.